Thank you for your purchase. If you have problems seeing the stream, start with these suggestions:
What can you do if you have problems viewing the stream:
1. Make sure you have at least 3m/sec download speed by testing your bandwidth at speedtest.net.
2. Press the F5 button (PCs) to refresh your browser. Use the refresh button on a mac. You might have to wait a few seconds for the video to reload.
3. Sign out and sign in again at the event page at thumbsupvideo.com
4. Change which browser you use. If you are using the Vista operating system, try using Safari, Chrome or Firefox as your browser. There is a known issue using IE on Vista.
5. If all else fails, reboot your computer.
6. Avoid using the pause button when Live Streaming.
7. If you are having problems on an iphone or ipod, try using a laptop or desktop computer if possible.
8. You may use a Live Chat on our streaming providers webpage 24 hrs a day at https://www.dacast.com/ Click on 24/7 Support on the main menu.
9. Do not try and sign into Ustream, LiveStream or Youtube to. We use Dacast.com as our streaming provider.
10. If you see the stream paused try and refresh your browser
If you have any problems I will do my best to help you. Most problems are solvable. If you cannot view after troubleshooting I will be happy to refund you or try and use the Video-On-Demand working for you after the event. If you can’t see it live you most likely will be able to see the On-Demand playback in 2-3 days. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My cell is 714 394 6153 but please do not call. Text instead.
Refunds: I will refund you if you paid but later found out that you did not have the required speed or receive inferior results, or paid twice.
We stream at 1500bits/s at 30 frames/s using the Newtek Tricaster system.