After registering or signing in:
1. Depending on the event, you will have the option of an all-weekend pass or you can pay for individual divisions separately. First, sign up or sign in. If you are watching the event live, click the LIVE VIDEO in the playlist (to the right), then click the Buy Video button and select the event in the Packages or Single Videos for individual divisions (available after the event concludes).
2. Click Add To Cart – you’ll see 1 item added to your cart in the upper right corner
3. Click Checkout. Fill out your card info and you’re on your way to watching high-quality streaming!
If the stream freezes please exit and sign in again.
If you have missed any division, you will be able to see them after the event On-Demand by selecting the division in the playlist without having to pay again.
You should have a 1meg/sec upload speed. 2 m/s or greater is recommended. Test your speed at speedtest.net for free.
Do not a Ustream sign in info. This is not Ustream. It’s a dedicated high-quality streaming company called Clickstream with no advertisements.
Do not hit the pause button during a LIVE event. If you do you might have to exit and re-sign in.
Refunds: I will refund you if you paid but later found out that you did not have the required speed or receive inferior results, or paid twice.
Forgot Password/How to use Credits: If your sign in doesn’t work, create a new username and password. If you have already paid and forgot your password, I will send you a temporary username/password for you to sign in with. I will assign you ‘credits’ which you can use to ‘Pay’ for the Package again.
What can you do if you have problems:
1. Make sure you have at least 1m/2ec download speed by testing your bandwidth at speedtest.net. If the screen freezes for more than 10 second exit the page and sign in again.
2. Press the F5 button to refresh your broswer. You might have to wait up to 10 seconds for the video to reload. If it takes more than 30 seconds to load chances are the clip did not load properly and I will have to reload it.
3. Close the video player window and open again from thumbsupvideo.com (if it’s a dance event)
4. Reboot your browser or change which browser you use. If you are using the Vista operating system, try using Safari, Chrome or Firefox as your browser. There is a known issue using IE on Vista – it boots you out of the sign-in area.
5. Finally, reboot your computer.
6. Ipads and Iphones have sporadic results. Use a wi-fi connection or at least a G4 or LTE connection for best results.
7. Avoid using the pause button when Live Streaming.
If you are getting kicked out of the signing page to re-sign in again you probably need to use a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Ipads will sometimes kick you out as well.
If you have any problems I will do my best to help you. Most problems are solvable. If you cannot view after troubleshooting I will be happy to refund you or try and get the stream working for you after the event. If you can’t see it live you most likely will be able to see the On-Demand playback 1-12 hours after each division concludes. If you accidentally pay for anything twice I will refund you within 24 hours. My email is email@example.com. My cell is 714 394 6153 but please do not call. Text instead.
We stream at 1024k/s at 30 frames/s using the Newtek Tricaster system.