Thank you for your purchase. If you have problems seeing the stream, start with these suggestions:
What can you do if you have problems viewing the stream:
1. Make sure you have at least 3m/sec download speed by testing your bandwidth at speedtest.net.
2. Press the F5 button (PCs) to refresh your browser or use the refresh button on a mac. You might have to wait a few seconds for the video to reload. If you see the page where the event logo is with a message and it seems not to load within 10 seconds, refresh the page.
3. Sign out and do the event page at thumbsupvideo.com and start over
4. Change which browser you use. If you are using the Vista operating system, try using Safari, Chrome or Firefox as your browser. There is a known issue using IE on Vista.
5. If all else fails, reboot your computer.
6. If you are having problems on an iphone or ipod, try using a laptop or desktop computer if possible.
7. You may use a 24hr free Live Chat on our streaming providers webpage at https://www.dacast.com/ Click on 24/7 Support on the main menu.
9. Do not try and sign into Ustream, LiveStream or Youtube to. We use Dacast.com as our streaming provider.
10. If you see the stream paused, please wait 20 second, then go back to the previous page (the Thumbs Up Site) and click the Watch Now button again or refresh your browser
If you have any problems I will do my best to help you. Most problems are solvable. If you cannot view after troubleshooting I will be happy to refund you, or try and see if the Video-On-Demand working for you after the event. If you can’t see it live you most likely will be able to see the On-Demand playback right away. My email is email@example.com. My cell is 714 394 6153 but please do not call. Text instead. I will try and get you up and running, but if it is in the middle of a competition, allow some time for me to answer you.
Refunds: I will refund you if you paid but later found out that you did not have the required speed or receive inferior results, or paid twice.
We stream at 1500bits/s at 30 frames/s at 720p using the Newtek Tricaster system.